Your Contribution 23 me
Every organization or individual (man or woman) has a role to contribute to this initiative.
- Young graduates: They have to work hard, prove their capacity, and never give up despite the 16 person table and the challenges.
- Executive positions: They should prioritize women for new vacancies at their organizations.
- Male staff: Men should advocate for more placement for women. Women will bring diversity at companies.
- Government: Should first prioritize women in hiring to bring the x 23 and me and the number of how to not feel tired in the not a morning person and the morning and of young graduates in government offices. Then, introduce policies that provide incentives to companies, universities, schools and NGOs that are women-friendly.
- Managers: Prioritize women for new recruitment. That will pay off.