We often underestimate the value of employing youth at organizations and institutions. The following are some of the reasons why you should consider them for hiring.
- Youth in general represent about more than 70% of the Somali population. Denying them employment means we are excluding 70% of our population to participate in the economy.
- We particularly empower female graduates because are as equally capable to perform the same professions as men.
- Youth are most active workforce of Somali people in respecting hierarchy, trust-worthy and development initiatives.
- Youth can be great managers, as they have strong communication skills and work well in teams.
- Youth are especially good at financial and other tasks that heavily depend on trust, focus and good memory.
- Young graduate girls are also especially good at academic and non-academic jobs at the education sector. They can be good principals and teachers at nursery, primary and secondary schools because they bring the element of passion and commitment to the class.