Every organization or individual (man or woman) has a role to contribute to this initiative.
- Young graduates: They have to work hard, prove their capacity, and never give up despite the challenges.
- Executive positions: They should prioritize women for new vacancies at their organizations.
- Male staff: Men should advocate for more placement for women. Women will bring diversity at companies.
- Government: Should first prioritize women in hiring to bring the number of young graduates in government offices. Then, introduce policies that provide incentives to companies, universities, schools and NGOs that are women-friendly.
- Managers: Prioritize women for new recruitment. That will pay off.